Monday, January 9, 2017

#videomarketing service, My Broadcast Studio will be hosting journalist @BethKaras at booth 527.

Legal analyst Beth Karas teams with My Broadcast Studio at Legaltech 2017

 

MADISON HEIGHTS, MI

 

KDN Videoworks has joined forces with renowned legal analyst and reporter Beth Karas as they present My Broadcast Studio at Legalweek’s Legaltech technology summit.

 

Karas, an attorney and on-air correspondent for nearly two decades covering live trials for Court TV, now provides expert legal analysis through her KarasOnCrime.com website.

 

Originally devised with live television in mind, My Broadcast Studio combines the latest in communications technology, marketing services and the power of storytelling in one complete package.

 

David Newman, veteran of live television production including Court TV said, “My Broadcast Studio will change the way video production will be done, especially for legal marketers who recognize the need to provide more fresh, cost-efficient web and social media content on a regular basis.”

 

Karas said, “Your audience is always looking for the storyline. Video is the most powerful and popular way to deliver stories that resonate. Now My Broadcast Studio creates opportunities to share the message like never before.”

 

“Law firms, especially larger ones, want to reach out, not just to clients, but potential clients and potential new hires,” said Newman. “Being visible and memorable on the web and through social media is key, and My Broadcast Studio should be part of the strategy to make that happen.”

 

My Broadcast Studio can be seen in action with a leading Detroit law firm at mybroadcaststudio.com.

Karas, Newman and My Broadcast Studio can be seen at Legalweek’s Legaltech exhibition January 31 through February 2 at the Hilton Midtown in New York.

 

 

 

 

By Guest Blogger: My Broadcast Studio by KDN Videoworks